It’s almost a year since I organised #dareconf, the people skills conference. We’re back for a second year on 22-23 September, redesigned from the ground up—backstory if you’re interested—and I’m excited to show you the results. The pitch is “skills to help you work together”:
If you design digital services, you need to work with people who have different perspectives, which is challenging. Use people skills to ensure that everyone’s needs are met. At #dareconf you’ll learn to:
- turn awkward conversations into productive relationships
- influence your colleagues by understanding their needs
- be confident without faking it
Take part wherever you are
You can take part by:
- Attending the two-day conference on 22-23 September at the Barbican in London. Register by 8 September to save £100.
- Watching the live video stream from 9am London time on both conference days. It’s free. The only thing we ask is that you tell your friends about it!
- If you’re in London on Monday 22 September and you aren’t attending the conference, why not come to the official #dareconf party? It’s a complete evening of talks, food and drink, discussion and meeting people. Details and tickets.
I hope you’ll take part!